Librarians at University of Canberra can assist with planning, conducting, and reporting systematic reviews and other types of research reviews. To learn more about conducting systematic reviews at University of Canberra, visit https://canberra.libguides.com/systematic.
How to join University of Canberra’s Covidence institutional license
You can create your personal sign in information with Covidence before or after joining the institutional subscription. To request access to the institutional account in Covidence, you must use your current University of Canberra staff of student email address (@canberra.edu.au OR @uni.canberra.edu.au).
Please note: University of Canberra’s Covidence institutional license is for use only by staff and students from the Faculty of Health.
1. Go to https://www.covidence.org/organizations/3bNw3/signup.
2. Enter your information (using your @canberra.edu.au OR @uni.canberra.edu.au email address) and click “Request Invitation” link
3. Accept the invitation in your email
4. Log in to your existing Covidence account or sign up for a new account
5. If you have already joined the University of Canberra’s Covidence account, then you can log into Covidence and log in with your email and password and proceed to use Covidence
Creating a review using the University of Canberra’s unlimited license
After clicking the link “Create new review” you will have the option to use your personal account license or select the University of Canberra’s account.
Reviews created under the institutional license will be visible to the administrators of the University of Canberra Libraries Covidence account. Your personal account review(s) will only be seen by you.
Once you have created a review or accepted an invitation to another University of Canberra account review, the title will appear in a separate section on your account homepage:
Logged into your Covidence account and need help? Click the question mark in the upper right hand corner to access support.
Working with review team members from other institutions?
See the University of Canberra's Libraries’ Systematic Review Guide for more information about inviting non-University of Canberra Faculty of Health reviewers to your review through the organisation's institutional license.