Covidence institutional licence at Bond University
Covidence is a web-based system that helps manage each step of a systematic review. To sign up to the Bond University institutional licence, you must use your @bond.edu.au email address (@student.bond.edu.au; @bond.edu.au; @staff.bond.edu.au).
- Go to the Bond University Covidence page.
- Enter your name and email address and click the “Request Invitation” link.
- Accept the invitation in your email.
- Log in to your existing Covidence account or sign up for a new account.
Creating a review using Bond University institutional account
- Login to Covidence https://app.covidence.org/sign_in.
- Click “Start a new review."
- Name your review.
- Select the Bond University account.
Reviews created under the institutional license will be visible to the administrators of the Bond University Covidence account. Any personal account reviews you create will appear in a separate section of your homepage and can only be seen by you.
- After creating a review, click “Settings.”
- Click “Invite another reviewer.”
- Additional reviewers do not have to be affiliated with Bond University.
Help with Covidence