So far in 2022 there have been 97 publications we have identified that have cited the use of Covidence for title and abstract screening, full text screening and/or data extraction for their reviews.
We would love to hear from you if you have a 2022 publication or presentation. You can send details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Covidence is a web-based collaboration software platform that streamlines the production of systematic reviews, supporting citation screening, full text review of references, and a number of other processes relevant to the systematic review of scientific literature.
You can use the following citation to reference Covidence in publications: Covidence systematic review software, Veritas Health Innovation, Melbourne, Australia. Available at www.covidence.org
Covidence is constantly updated and therefore we do not have a version number or date for the software.
Publications that have used Covidence to support review development July 2022
- Asamoah GD; Khakpour M; Carr T; Groot G. Exploring Indigenous Traditional Healing programs in Canada, Australia, and New Zealand: A scoping review. 10.1016/j.explore.2022.06.004
- Bay-Richter C; Wegener G. Antidepressant Effects of NSAIDs in Rodent Models of Depression-A Systematic Review. 10.3389/fphar.2022.909981
- Lehnert T; Röver C; Köpke S; Rio J; Chard D; Fittipaldo AV; Friede T; Heesen C; Rahn AC. Immunotherapy for people with clinically isolated syndrome or relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis: treatment response by demographic, clinical, and biomarker subgroups (PROMISE)-a systematic review protocol. 10.1186/s13643-022-01997-2
Jensen BT; Thomsen T; Mohamed N; Paterson C; Goltz H; Retinger NL; Witt VR; Lauridsen SV. Efficacy of pre and rehabilitation in radical cystectomy on health related quality of life and physical function: A systematic review. 10.1016/j.apjon.2022.02.008
- Breneol S, Doucet S, McIsaac JL, Riveroll A, Cassidy C, Charlton P, McCulloch H, McKibbon S, Luke A, Splane J, Curran JA. Programmes to support transitions in community care for children with complex care needs: a scoping review. 10.1136/bmjopen-2021-056799
- Javier C, Crimston CR, Barlow FK. Surgical satisfaction and quality of life outcomes reported by transgender men and women at least one year post gender-affirming surgery: A systematic literature review. 10.1080/26895269.2022.2038334
- Doyle R, Craft P, Turner M, Paterson C. Identifying the unmet supportive care needs of individuals affected by testicular cancer: a systematic review. 10.1007/s11764-022-01219-7