Systematic reviews support
Librarians at The University of Queensland (UQ) can assist with planning your systematic review. To learn more about conducting systematic reviews at UQ, visit the Systematic Reviews How-To Guide or contact your Liaison Librarian.
Covidence institutional licence at The University of Queensland Library
Covidence is a web-based system that helps manage each step of your systematic review. To access the UQ Library institutional account in Covidence, you must use your [student account user name]@student.uq.edu.au email address (e.g. sXXXXXXX@student.uq.edu.au). The institutional account will also accept @uq.edu.au email addresses.
- Go to the UQ Library Covidence page
- Enter your name and email address and click the “Request Invitation” link
- Accept the invitation in your email
- Log in to your existing Covidence account or sign up for a new account
Create a Review using the UQ Library institutional account
- Login to Covidence
- Click “Start a new review”
- Name your review
- Select the University of Queensland Library account
Reviews created under the institutional license will be visible to the administrators of the UQ Library Covidence account. Any personal account reviews you create will appear in a separate section of your homepage and can only be seen by you.
- After creating a review, click “Settings”
- Click “Add/remove reviewers”
- Click “Invite another reviewer”
- Additional reviewers do not have to be affiliated with the University of Queensland.
Help with Covidence
- View the Covidence Knowledge Base or YouTube Channel
- When logged in, click the question mark next to your name to contact support