Creating a University of Eastern Finland (UEF) Covidence account
University of Eastern Finland students and staff have access to Covidence. Use UEF e-mail address to create an account.
- Go to University of Eastern Finland Sign-Up page
- Fill in your name and UEF e-mail address (address format: username[at]student.uef.fi, firstname.lastname[at]uef.fi)
- Click “Request Invitation”
- You will receive an e-mail inviting you to Covidence. Login to your UEF e-mail, open message from Covidence and finish the account creation by clicking a link in the message. If you cannot see the message, check your junk mail folder.
- Sign up to your account:
- “Sign up for a new account” if you don’t have a previous Covidence account with UEF e-mail address
- If you already have an Covidence account with UEF e-mail address, “Sign In”.
Creating a review using the UEF unlimited license
University of Eastern Finland has an unlimited Covidence license (Academic Organization Account). You can create as many reviews as needed.
Note: The reviews made using UEF Covidence license are visible to UEF Library Covidence administrators, but not to other Covidence users.
Your personal (previous) account review(s) will only be seen by you.
Getting started with Covidence
Covidence offers short video tutorials in their Knowledge Base to help you get started. See Getting Started with Covidence and Main steps in Covidence. Logged into your Covidence account and need help? Click the question mark in the upper right hand corner to access support.