Librarians at the University of Edinburgh can assist with planning, conducting, and reporting systematic reviews and other types of research reviews.
To learn more about conducting systematic reviews at the University of Edinburgh, contact your Academic Support Librarian (see http://www.ed.ac.uk/is/academic-support-librarians-a-z).
How to join the University of Edinburgh Covidence institutional license
You can create your personal sign in information with Covidence before or after joining the institutional subscription. To request access to the institutional account in Covidence, you must use your University of Edinburgh email address with domain @ed.ac.uk.
- Go to https://www.covidence.org/organizations/Q4OY7/signup
- Enter your information (using your @ed.ac.uk email address) and click "Request Invitation" link
- Accept the invitation in your email
- Log in to your existing Covidence account or sign up for a new account
- If you have already joined the University of Edinburgh Library’s Covidence account, then you can log into Covidence and log in with your email and password and proceed to use Covidence
Creating a review using the University of Edinburgh Library’s unlimited licence
After clicking the link “Create new review” you will have the option to use your personal account license or select the University of Edinburgh account.
Reviews created under the institutional license will be visible to the administrators of the University of Edinburgh Library Covidence account. Your personal account review(s) will only be seen by you.