Librarians at the Health Sciences and Human Services Library (HS/HSL) at the University of Maryland, Baltimore can assist UMB faculty and staff with planning, conducting, and reporting systematic reviews and other types of comprehensive reviews. To learn more about conducting systematic reviews, visit http://guides.hshsl.umaryland.edu/systematic or email the library’s Systematic Review Committee at email@example.com.
How to join UMB’s Covidence institutional license
You can create your personal sign in information with Covidence before or after joining the institutional subscription. To request access to the institutional account in Covidence, you must use your current umaryland.edu or umm.edu email address.
1. Go to https://www.covidence.org/organizations/5dqp3/signup
2. Enter your information (using your umaryland.edu or umm.edu email address) and click “Request Invitation”
3. Accept the invitation sent to your email account
4. Log in to your existing Covidence account or sign up for a new account
5. If you have already joined UMB’s Covidence account, then you can log into Covidence and log in with your email and password and proceed to use Covidence
Creating a review using UMB’s license
When creating a new review you will have the option to use your personal account license or select the University of Maryland, Baltimore institutional license.
Reviews created under the institutional license will be visible to the administrators of the UMB Covidence license.
Working with review team members from other institutions?
Once you have created a review in Covidence, you can invite collaborators, regardless of location or affiliation.
Getting started with Covidence
Covidence offers short video tutorials in their Knowledge Base to help you get started. See Getting Started with Covidence and Main steps in Covidence.
Logged into your Covidence account and need help? Click the question mark in the upper right hand corner to access support.