VCU Libraries is piloting a 3-year subscription to Covidence, a systematic review management tool, from January 2023 - December 2025. For more information, visit http://guides.library.vcu.edu/covidence.
VCU Libraries Systematic Review Support
Librarians at Virginia Commonwealth University can assist with planning, conducting, and reporting systematic reviews and other types of research reviews. To learn more about conducting systematic reviews, visit VCU Libraries’ Systematic Review guide or submit a form to request individual or group training.
How do I join VCU Libraries’ Covidence institutional license (3-year pilot)?
If you have an existing Covidence account that uses a non-VCU email address as the primary contact, please make sure you have reviewed our instructions before proceeding.
To request access to the institutional account in Covidence, you must use your current VCU email address (@vcu.edu, @mymail.vcu.edu, or @vcuhealth.org).
- Go to https://app.covidence.org/organizations/QzWwQ/signup
- Enter your information (using email@example.com, @mymail.vcu.edu, or @vcuhealth.org email address) and click on the “Request Invitation” link.
- Accept the invitation in your email. Check your spam folder if the invitation doesn’t arrive in a few minutes. Please also keep in mind that the link is one-time use and will expire in ~30 days.
- Log in to your existing Covidence account or sign up for a new account, which will automatically link you to VCU Libraries’ institutional account.
- If you would like to migrate reviews you own from your personal account into VCU Libraries’ existing account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about VCU Libraries’ institutional Covidence subscription, please visit http://guides.library.vcu.edu/covidence.