Librarians at Virginia Tech University Libraries can assist with planning, conducting, and reporting systematic reviews and other types of research reviews. To learn more about conducting systematic reviews at Virginia Tech, visit the https://guides.lib.vt.edu/SystematicReviews or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request individual or group training.
How to join Virginia Tech institutional license
You can create your personal sign in information with Covidence before or after joining the institutional subscription. To request access to the institutional account in Covidence, you must use your current Virginia Tech email address (@vt.edu).
1. Go to https://www.covidence.org/organizations/3Pzg5/signup
2. Enter your information (using your @vt.edu email address) and click “Request Invitation” link
3. Accept the invitation in your email
4. Log in to your existing Covidence account or sign up for a new account
5. If you have already joined the Virginia Tech University Libraries’ Covidence account, then you can log into Covidence and log in with your email and password and proceed to use Covidence
Creating a review using the Virginia Tech license
After clicking the link “Create new review” you will have the option to use your personal account license or select the Virginia Tech University Libraries account.
Reviews created under the institutional license will be visible to the administrators of the Virginia Tech University Libraries Covidence account. Your personal account review(s) will only be seen by you.
Once created, the title will appear in a separate section on your account homepage:
Getting started with Covidence
Logged into your Covidence account and need help? Click the question mark in the upper right-hand corner to access support.
Working with review team members from other institutions?
Email email@example.com for more information about inviting non-Virginia Tech reviewers to your review through the Virginia Tech institutional license.