How to join ASGE’s Covidence institutional license
You can create your personal sign in information with Covidence before or after joining the institutional subscription. To request access to the institutional account in Covidence, you must use your current ORG email address (@ORG.edu).
- Send an email request to Lauren Loeding at email@example.com using your @ORG.edu email address
- An invitation will be generated and sent from Covidence
- Accept the invitation in your email
- Log in to your existing Covidence account or sign up for a new account
- If you have already joined the ASGE’s Covidence account, then you can log into Covidence and log in with your email and password and proceed to use Covidence
Creating a review using the ASGE’s unlimited license
After clicking the link “Create new review” you will have the option to use your personal account license or select the ASGE’s account.
Reviews created under the institutional license will be visible to the administrators of the ASGE’s Covidence account. Your personal account review(s) will only be seen by you.
Once you have created a review or accepted an invitation to another ASGE account review, the title will appear in a separate section on your account homepage:
Getting started with Covidence
Logged into your Covidence account and need help? Click the question mark in the upper right-hand corner to access support.