To learn more about conducting systematic reviews at College of Saint Mary, email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Covidence offers monthly training webinars (registration required), along with 24-hour methodological or technical support at email@example.com. Their Knowledge Base can help you with Getting Started with Covidence with your review, or you can refer to their online video tutorials for assistance.
What is Covidence
Covidence is a web-based tool that will help you through the process of screening your references, data extraction, and keeping track of your work. It is particularly useful for researchers conducting a systematic review, meta-analysis or clinical guideline.
How to join College of Saint Mary Covidence institutional license
You can create your personal sign in information with Covidence before or after joining the institutional subscription.
- Send an email request to Dr. Mary Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org using your @csm.edu email address
- An invitation will be generated and sent from Covidence
- Accept the invitation in your email – check your spam folder if the invitation doesn’t arrive in a few minutes. Please also keep in mind that the link is one-time use and will expire in ~30 days.
- Log in to your existing Covidence account or sign up for a new account, which will automatically link you to the College of Saint Mary.
- If you have already joined the College of Saint Mary Covidence account, then you can log into Covidence and log in with your email and password and proceed to use Covidence
Creating a review using the College of Saint Mary unlimited license
After clicking the link “Create new review” you will have the option to use your personal account license or select the College of Saint Mary account.
Reviews created under the institutional license will be visible to the administrators of the College of Saint Mary Covidence account. Your personal account review(s) will only be seen by you.
Once you have created a review or accepted an invitation to another College of Saint Mary account review, the title will appear in a separate section on your account homepage: