Librarians at Duke University Medical Center Library & Archives at Duke Health can assist with planning, conducting, and reporting systematic reviews and other types of research reviews. To learn more about conducting systematic reviews at Duke University, please visit the Medical Center Library & Archives' Systematic Review Guide or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request assistance.
How to join Duke University's Covidence institutional license
You can create your personal sign-in information with Covidence before or after joining the institutional subscription. To request access to the institutional account in Covidence, you must use your current Duke email address (@duke.edu, @dm.duke.edu). DO NOT re-use your NetID/DHE password credentials. Duke provides access to 1Password for password management and we strongly encourage you to use it to create a secure and unique password.
1. Go to the sign up page: https://www.covidence.org/organizations/QBwj5/signup
2. Enter your information (using your @duke.edu or @dm.duke.edu email address) and click "Request Invitation" link. Do not re-use Duke NetID passwords and credentials when creating Covidence accounts. Do not re-use Duke NetID/DHE password credentials when creating Covidence accounts.
3. Accept the invitation in your email
4. Log in to your existing Covidence account or sign up for a new account
5. If you have already joined the Duke University Covidence account, then you can log into Covidence with your existing email and password
Creating a review using Duke University's unlimited license
After clicking the link "Create new review," you will have the option to use your personal account license or select the Duke University account.
Reviews created under the institutional license will be visible to the administrators of the Duke University Covidence account. Your personal account review(s) will only be seen by you.
Once you have created a review or accepted an invitation to another Duke University account review, the title will appear in a separate section on your account homepage:
Getting started with Covidence
Covidence offers short video tutorials in their Knowledge Base to help you get started. See Getting Started with Covidence and Main steps in Covidence.
Logged into your Covidence account and need help? Click the question mark in the upper right hand corner to access support.
Working with review team members from other institutions?
Once you have created a review, collaborators from other institutions may be invited under Settings↠Add/remove reviewers.