Systematic Reviews at Cleveland Clinic
Librarians at Cleveland Clinic can partner with you on systematic reviews. To get started:
1. Read about the systematic review process on our Subject Guide:
2. Complete our request form.
3. Email us to schedule a consultation.
Covidence Institutional Subscription at Cleveland Clinic
Covidence is a web-based system that helps manage each step of your systematic review. To request access to the institutional account, you must use your current Cleveland Clinic email address (@ccf.org).
1. Go to the Cleveland Clinic Covidence page.
2. Enter your information (using your @ccf.org email address) and click “Request Invitation.”
3. Accept the invitation in your email.
4. Login to your existing Covidence account or sign up for a new account.
Create a Review using the Cleveland Clinic Institutional Subscription
1. Login to Covidence.
2. Click “Start a new review.”
3. Name your review.
4. Select the Cleveland Clinic account.
Reviews created under the institutional license will be visible to the administrators of the Cleveland Clinic Covidence account. Your personal account review(s) will only be seen by you.
1. After creating a review, click “Settings.”
2. Click “Add/remove reviewers.”
3. Click “Invite another reviewer.”
4. Additional reviewers do not have to be affiliated with Cleveland Clinic.
Help with Covidence