Librarians at Himmelfarb Health Sciences Library can assist with planning, conducting, and reporting systematic reviews and other types of research reviews. To learn more about conducting systematic reviews at the GW School of Medicine and Health Sciences, Milken Institute School of Public Health, and School of Nursing, visit the library's Systematic Reviews Research Guide or email Thomas Harrod to request individual or group training.
How to join Himmelfarb Library’s Covidence institutional license
You can create your personal sign in information with Covidence before or after joining the institutional subscription. To request access to the institutional account in Covidence, you must use your current GW email address (@gwu.edu).
1. Go to https://www.covidence.org/organizations/5jxL7/signup
2. Enter your information (using your @gwu.edu email address) and click “Request Invitation” link
3. Accept the invitation in your email
4. Log in to your existing Covidence account or sign up for a new account
5. If you have already joined the Himmelfarb Library’s Covidence account, then you can log into Covidence and log in with your email and password and proceed to use Covidence
Creating a review using the Himmelfarb Library’s unlimited license
After clicking the link “Create new review” you will have the option to use your personal account license or select the Himmelfarb Library’s account.
Reviews created under the institutional license will be visible to the administrators of the Himmelfarb Library’s Covidence account. Your personal account review(s) will only be seen by you.
Once you have created a review or accepted an invitation to another Himmelfarb Library’s account review, the title will appear in a separate section on your account homepage:
Logged into your Covidence account and need help? Click the question mark in the upper right hand corner to access support.