The Howe Library is excited to offer an unlimited institutional license to Covidence for all employees of Mass Eye and Ear.
Librarians at Mass Eye and Ear can assist with planning, conducting, and reporting systematic reviews and other types of research reviews. To learn more about getting help conducting a systematic review, contact Reference Librarian Sachie Shishido.
How to join Howe Library’s Covidence institutional license:
To request access to the institutional account in Covidence, you must use your current Mass Eye and Ear email address (@meei.harvard.edu). If you use a personal email, you will not be allowed access.
- Go to this page.
- Enter your information (using your @meei.harvard.edu email address) and click “Request Invitation”.
- Accept the invitation in your email.
- Once on the “Accept your invite” page, you will need to already have, or newly create, a Covidence account using a MEE email address.
- If you already have a personal Covidence account using a MEE email address, enter your email and password and click “Sign In”.
- If you don’t already have an account, Click “Sign Up”. Enter your information and click “Create Account”.
Creating a review using the Howe Library unlimited license:
To start a new review, sign into Covidence.
After clicking the link “Start a new review” you should then select the MEE Howe Library account. By selecting the MEE Howe Library account, you will have access to an unlimited number of reviews.
Reviews created under the institutional license will be visible to the administrators of Howe Library’s Covidence account. We are happy to help you with creating the expert search needed for a systematic review, writing the Methods section of your review, and helping to manage your review in Covidence.
Logged into your Covidence account and need help?
Click the question mark in the upper right hand corner to access support.