Covidence is delighted to announce that we have re-designed the review management features that our organizational account administrators use to manage access and progress for their user communities. Working in close collaboration with our product development team and incorporating key input from our knowledgeable user community, we've integrated new features and functions that will make account management more efficient and effective:
- Organizational repository lists are now dynamic and interactive – view, sort, and search author and review lists
- Administrators now have improved insight into reviews – get direct access to settings, progress, activity, authors, and other key information for all reviews in the organizational repository
- Administrators also have improved insight into author activity – membership status, review participation, invitation status are all accessible and manageable from within the dashboard
- We've expanded invitation functionality and oversight – administrators can set up, manage, and update invitations to the account and individual reviews
- And there's more to come – this is the first phase of a broader development project to improve access for organizational account managers.
If you've got questions about this or any other aspect of setting up and managing organizational subscriptions or accounts with Covidence, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.