Whether you’re just getting started with helping to administer a Covidence account for your organization or are a well-established account administrator, Covidence’s dashboard for organizational account administrators can help you to manage access and progress for your user community more effectively. Working in close collaboration with our product development team and incorporating key input from our knowledgeable user community, we're continuing to develop new features and functions to make account management more efficient:
- Up-to-date metrics at your fingertips - the ‘Overview’ page provides a snapshot of the number of reviews and authors currently working in your repository
- Organizational repository lists are dynamic and interactive – view, sort, and search author and review lists
- Administrators have improved insight into reviews – get direct access to settings, progress, activity, authors, and other key information for all reviews in the organizational repository
- Administrators also have better oversight over author activity – membership status, review participation, invitation status are all accessible and manageable from within the dashboard
- Expanded invitation functionality and oversight – administrators can set up, manage, and update invitations to the account and individual reviews
For a complete overview of available features, please see this video guide: https://drive.google.com/a/covidence.org/file/d/1OUzOrCUep0EESCxjSS7CmTiFcHeleNWv/view?usp=sharing
If you've got questions about this or any other aspect of setting up and managing organizational subscriptions or accounts with Covidence, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.