Already have a Covidence account? Sign in here: https://www.covidence.org/sign_in
Need to register? Please see the instructions below.
UBC Librarians can assist with planning, conducting, and reporting systematic reviews and other types of research reviews. To learn more, visit: https://guides.library.ubc.ca/SystematicReviews
or email your subject librarian: http://directory.library.ubc.ca/subjectlibrarians/
How to join UBC Library’s Covidence institutional license
You can create your personal sign in information with Covidence before or after joining the institutional subscription. To request access to the institutional account in Covidence, you must use your current UBC email address (@ubc.ca).
- Go to https://www.covidence.org/organizations/3MGyQ/signup
- Enter your information (using your @ubc.ca email address) and click “Request Invitation” link
- If you do not have an @ubc.ca email address, please contact UBC.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accept the invitation in your email
- Log in to your existing Covidence account or sign up for a new account
Creating a review using UBC Library’s unlimited license
After clicking the link “Create new review” you will have the option to use your personal account license or select the UBC Library account.
Reviews created under the institutional license will be visible to the administrators of the UBC Library Covidence account. Your personal account review(s) will only be seen by you.
To create a new review using UBC Library’s institutional license:
- Sign-in to Covidence: www.covidence.org/sign_in
- Select “Start a new review”
- Under Which account do you want to use?, select “University of British Columbia”
Once you have created a review or accepted an invitation to another UBC Library account review, the title will appear in a separate section on your account homepage:
Getting started with Covidence
Covidence offers short video tutorials in their Knowledge Base to help you get started. See Getting Started with Covidence and Main steps in Covidence. Logged into your Covidence account and need help? Click the question mark in the upper right hand corner to access support.
Working with review team members from other institutions?
You can invite team members from other organizations to work on your review, but they will not be able to create new reviews of their own using UBC Library’s subscription.