How to join the University of California Berkeley Library Covidence institutional license
To request access to the institutional account in Covidence, you must use your current @berkeley.edu(or @lbl.gov) email address.
1. Go to https://www.covidence.org/organizations/5OdVa/signup
3. Enter your information (using your @berkeley.edu or @lbl.gov email address) and click “Request Invitation”
4. Accept the invitation in your email
5. Log in to your existing Covidence account (if you have one), or sign up for a new account
6. Once you have joined the UC Berkeley Library Covidence account, then you can log into Covidence with your email and password and proceed to use Covidence
Creating a review using the UC Berkeley Library unlimited license
After clicking the link “Create new review” you will have the option to use your personal account license or select the University of California Berkeley Library account.
Reviews created under the institutional license will be visible to the administrators of the UC Berkeley Library Covidence account. Your personal account review(s) will only be seen by you.
Getting started with Covidence
Covidence offers numerous short video tutorials in their Knowledge Base to help you get started. Start with Getting Started with Covidence.
Logged into your Covidence account and need help? Click the question mark in the upper right hand corner to access support.
Working with review team members from other institutions?
You can invite additional reviewers regardless of their affiliation.