How to join University of Oslo Covidence institutional license
You can create your personal sign-in information with Covidence before or after joining the institutional subscription. To request access to the institutional account in Covidence, you must use your current UIO or OUS email address (ous-hf.no or any uio.no email domain).
- Go to https://app.covidence.org/organizations/5Xy43/signup
- Enter your information (using your uio.no, ous-hf.no, or any *.uio.no email address) and click the “Request Invitation” link
- Accept the invitation in your email – check your spam folder if the invitation doesn’t arrive in a few minutes. Please also keep in mind that the link is one-time use and will expire in ~30 days.
- Log in to your existing Covidence account or sign up for a new account, which will automatically link you to the University of Oslo
- If you have already joined the University of Oslo Covidence account, then you can log into Covidence with your email and password and proceed to use Covidence
Creating a review using the University of Oslo unlimited license
After clicking the link “Create new review” you will have the option to use your personal account license or select the University of Oslo account.
Reviews created under the institutional license will be visible to the administrators of the University of Oslo Covidence account. Your personal account review(s) will only be seen by you.
Once you have created a review or accepted an invitation to another University of Oslo account review, the title will appear in a separate section on your account homepage:
Working with review team members from other institutions?
Once a review is created, you are able to add co-reviewers.
- From the homepage (Your reviews), select the review you wish to add co-reviewers to and click on “Settings”
- From the review Settings, navigate to “Add/remove reviewers”
- Click on “Invite another reviewer” and enter your reviewer’s first name and email address to invite them
Covidence Academy is also a great resource containing useful ‘How to’ guides, step-by-step videos on Covidence features, and helpful links to additional resources. Their Knowledge Base has all the articles to support each step and to help you with Getting Started with Covidence with your review.
If you are a researcher or PhD fellow at Oslo University Hospital or the University of Oslo, the library can help you with literature searches for systematic reviews. More information can be found on the library's website: Systematic reviews and other evidence syntheses (English) or Systematiske kunnskapsoppsummeringer (norsk).
Logged into your Covidence account and need help? Click the question mark in the upper right-hand corner to access support.