Librarians at UT Southwestern Medical Center can assist with planning, conducting, and reporting systematic reviews and other types of research reviews. To learn more about conducting systematic reviews at University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, visit the UT Southwestern Systematic Review Guide or email LibSR@UTSouthwestern.edu to request individual or group training.
How to join University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center’s Covidence institutional license
You can create your personal sign-in information with Covidence before or after joining the institutional subscription. To request access to the institutional account in Covidence, you must use your current UTSW email address (@utsouthwestern.edu).
- Go to https://app.covidence.org/organizations/apjB5/signup
- Enter your information (using your @utsouthwestern.edu email address) and click “Request Invitation” link.
- Accept the invitation in your email. (If several minutes have passed and you haven’t received an email, check your spam/junk folder.)
- Log in to your existing Covidence account or sign up for a new account.
- If you have already joined the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center’s Covidence account, then you can log into Covidence with your email and password and proceed to use Covidence.
Creating a review using the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center’s unlimited license
After clicking the link “Create new review” you will have the option to use your personal account license or select the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center account.
Reviews created under the institutional license will be visible to UT Southwestern Health Sciences Digital Library account administrators. Your personal account review(s) will only be seen by you.
Once you have created a review or accepted an invitation to another University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center account review, the title will appear in a separate section on your account homepage:
Getting started with Covidence
Covidence offers short video tutorials in their Knowledge Base to help you get started. See Getting Started with Covidence and Main steps in Covidence.
Logged into your Covidence account and need help? Click the question mark in the upper right hand corner to access support.
Working with review team members from other institutions?
Contact LibSR@UTSouthwestern.edu for more information.