How to join Auburn University Libraries’ Covidence institutional license
To request access to the institutional account in Covidence, you must use your current Auburn University email address (@auburn.edu).
- Go to https://app.covidence.org/organizations/3LlA5/signup.
- Enter your information (using your @auburn.edu email address) and click the “Request Invitation” link.
- Accept the invitation in your email.
- Check your spam folder if the invitation doesn’t arrive in a few minutes. Please also keep in mind that the link is for one-time use and will expire in roughly 30 days.
- Log into your existing Covidence account or sign up for a new account, which will automatically link to Auburn University Libraries.
- If you have already joined the Auburn University Libraries’ Covidence account, then you can log into Covidence with your email and password and proceed to use Covidence.
Creating a review using the Auburn University Libraries’ unlimited license
After clicking the link “Create new review” you will have the option to use your personal account license or select the Auburn University Libraries’ account.
Reviews created under the institutional license will be visible to the administrators of the Auburn University Libraries’ Covidence account. Your personal account review(s) will only be seen by you.
Once you have created a review or accepted an invitation to another Auburn University Libraries’ account review, the title will appear in a separate section on your account homepage:
Getting started with Covidence
- Covidence Academy is also a great resource containing useful ‘How to’ guides, step-by-step videos on Covidence features, and helpful links to additional resources.
- Their Knowledge Base can help you with Getting Started with Covidence, or you can refer to their online video tutorials for assistance.
Logged into your Covidence account and need help? Click the question mark in the upper right-hand corner to access support.
Working with review team members from other institutions?
Once a review is created, you can add co-reviewers.
- From the homepage (Your reviews), select the review you wish to add co-reviewers to and click on “Settings”.
- From the review Settings, navigate to “Add/remove reviewers.”
- Click on “Invite another reviewer,” and enter the reviewer’s first name and email address to invite them.
Auburn University Libraries Systematic Review Support
Librarians at Auburn University Libraries can assist with planning, conducting, and reporting systematic and other types of research reviews.
To learn more about conducting systematic reviews at Auburn University Libraries, visit https://libguides.auburn.edu/covidence.