Librarians at Hunter College Libraries can assist with planning, conducting, and reporting systematic reviews and other types of research reviews. To learn more about conducting systematic reviews at Hunter, visit https://libguides.library.hunter.cuny.edu/systematic_review or email John Pell at firstname.lastname@example.org to request individual or group training.
How to join Hunter College Libraries’ Covidence institutional license
You can create your personal sign in information with Covidence before or after joining the institutional subscription. To request access to the institutional account in Covidence, you must use your current Hunter email address (@hunter.cuny.edu).
- Go to https://app.covidence.org/organizations/7Y9mQ/signup
- Enter your information (using your @hunter.cuny.edu email address) and click “Request Invitation” link
- Accept the invitation in your email
- Log in to your existing Covidence account or sign up for a new account
- If you have already joined the Hunter College Libraries’ Covidence account, then you can log into Covidence and log in with your email and password and proceed to use Covidence
Creating a review using the Hunter College Libraries’ unlimited license
After clicking the link “Create new review” you will have the option to use your personal account license or select the Hunter College Libraries account.
Reviews created under the institutional license will be visible to the administrators of the Hunter College Libraries Covidence account. Your personal account review(s) will only be seen by you.
Once you have created a review or accepted an invitation to another Hunter College account review, the title will appear in a separate section on your account homepage: