Librarians at the NYU Health Sciences Library can assist with planning, conducting, and reporting systematic reviews and other types of research reviews. To learn more about conducting systematic reviews at NYU Langone Health, submit a request at http://library.med.nyu.edu/support/.
How to join NYU Health Sciences Library’s Covidence institutional license
You can create your personal sign in information with Covidence before or after joining the institutional subscription. To request access to the institutional account in Covidence, you must use your current NYU Langone email address (@nyulangone.org).
- Go to http://hslguides.med.nyu.edu/Covidence
- Enter your information (using firstname.lastname@example.org email address) and click “Request Invitation” link
- Accept the invitation in your email
- Log in to your existing Covidence account or sign up for a new account
- If you have already joined the NYU Health Sciences Library’s Covidence account, then you can log into Covidence and log in with your email and password and proceed to use Covidence
Creating a review using the NYU Health Sciences Library’s unlimited license
After clicking the link “Create new review” you will have the option to use your personal account license or select the NYU Health Sciences Library account.
Reviews created under the institutional license will be visible to the administrators of the NYU Health Sciences Library’s Covidence account. Your personal account review(s) will only be seen by you.
Once you have created a review or accepted an invitation to another NYU account review, the title will appear in a separate section on your account homepage:
Getting started with Covidence
Covidence offers short video tutorials in their Knowledge Base to help you get started. See Getting Started with Covidence and Main steps in Covidence.
Logged into your Covidence account and need help? Click the question mark in the upper right hand corner to access support.