Librarians at Tulane University can assist with planning, conducting, and reporting systematic reviews and other types of research reviews. To learn more about conducting systematic reviews at Tulane University, visit the Writing and Publishing for the Health Sciences Guide at http://libguides.tulane.edu/publish or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request individual or group training.
How to join Rudolph Matas Library’s Covidence institutional license
You can create your personal sign in information with Covidence before or after joining the institutional subscription. To request access to the institutional account in Covidence, you must use your current Tulane email address (@tulane.edu).
- Go to https://www.covidence.org/organizations/QllxQ/signup
- Enter your information (using your @tulane.edu email address) and click “Request Invitation” link
- Accept the invitation in your email
- Log in to your existing Covidence account or sign up for a new account
- If you have already joined Rudolph Matas Library’s Covidence account, then you can log into Covidence and log in with your email and password and proceed to use Covidence
Creating a review using Rudolph Matas Library’s unlimited license
After clicking the link “Create new review” you will have the option to use your personal account license or select the Rudolph Matas Library account.
Reviews created under the institutional license will be visible to the administrators of the Rudolph Matas Library Covidence account. Your personal account review(s) will only be seen by you.
Once you have created a review or accepted an invitation to another Rudolph Matas Library account review, the title will appear in a separate section on your account homepage:
Getting started with Covidence
Logged into your Covidence account and need help? Click the question mark in the upper right hand corner to access support.
Working with review team members from other institutions?
See the “Creating a new review and inviting co-reviewers” video on the Getting Started with Covidence page for more information about inviting non-Tulane reviewers to your review through the Rudolph Matas Library institutional license.