The UCI Libraries can assist with planning, conducting, and reporting systematic reviews and other types of research reviews. To learn more about UCI Libraries services for conducting systematic reviews please visit UCI Libraries Systematic Review Guide or email the Systematic Review Team to request a consultation with a librarian.
How to join UCI Libraries’ Covidence institutional license
You can create your personal sign in information with Covidence before or after joining the institutional subscription. To request access to the institutional account in Covidence, you must use your current UCI email address (@uci.edu or @hs.uci.edu).
1. Go to https://www.covidence.org/organizations/QmoD7/signup
2. Enter your information (using your UCI email address) and click “Request Invitation” link
3. Accept the invitation in your email
4. Log in to your existing Covidence account or sign up for a new account
5. If you have already joined the UCI Libraries’ Covidence account, then you can log into Covidence and log in with your email and password and proceed to use Covidence
Creating a review using the UCI Libraries’ unlimited license
After clicking the link “Create new review” you will have the option to use your personal account license or select the UCI Libraries account.
Reviews created under the institutional license will be visible to the administrators of the UCI Libraries Covidence account. Your personal account review(s) will only be seen by you.
Once you have created a review or accepted an invitation to another ORGANIZATION account review, the title will appear in a separate section on your account homepage:
Getting started with Covidence
Covidence offers short video tutorials in their Knowledge Base to help you get started. See Getting Started with Covidence and Main steps in Covidence.
Logged into your Covidence account and need help? Click the question mark in the upper right hand corner to access support.
Working with review team members from other institutions?
See the UCI Libraries Systematic Review Guide for more information about inviting non-UCI reviewers to your review through the UCI institutional license.