Covidence is available to members of the University of Liege. This tool simplifies the production of reviews (systematic reviews with or without meta-analyses, scoping reviews...), in particular by supporting the process of reference selection, document evaluation, and data extraction.
To use this resource, as a member of the institution, it is necessary to create an account beforehand by following the procedure described below.
Creating your account
- Follow this link https://app.covidence.org/organizations/aOrZa/signup ;
- Enter your first and last name and your email address (using your firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org email or email@example.com)
- address) and click "Request Invitation" (you will receive an invitation within a few minutes; if not, check your spam folder);
- Accept the invitation sent by email;
- Sign up for a Covidence account.
Once this account is created, you will be able to log in via https://app.covidence.org/sign and start as many projects as you want by clicking on "Create a new review" and follow the procedure indicated.
Learning to use Covidence
You can find useful information on this https://support.covidence.org/help.
Also, any inquiries related to the use of Covidence can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Any inquiries related to the development of reviews can be directed to
email@example.com for questions related to the following disciplines: pharmaceutical sciences, biochemistry and molecular and cell biology.
Nancy.Durieux@uliege.be for questions related to the following disciplines: psychological sciences, speech and language therapy, educational sciences, motor sciences, public health sciences.
firstname.lastname@example.org for questions related to the following disciplines: medicine, veterinary medicine, biomedical sciences, dental sciences.