Librarians in the Wayne State University Library System can assist with planning, conducting, and reporting systematic reviews and other types of research reviews. To learn more about conducting systematic reviews at Wayne State University, visit the Systematic Review Guide or email email@example.com to request individual or group consultation.
How to join Wayne State University Library System’s Covidence institutional license
You can create your personal sign in information with Covidence before or after joining the institutional subscription. To request access to the institutional account in Covidence, you must use your current Wayne State University email address (@wayne.edu or @med.wayne.edu).
- Go to https://www.covidence.org/organizations/apN2Q/signup
- Enter your information (using your @wayne.edu or @med.wayne.edu email address) and click “Request Invitation” link
- Accept the invitation in your email
- Log in to your existing Covidence account or sign up for a new account
- If you have already joined the Wayne State University Library System’s Covidence account, then you can log into Covidence and log in with your email and password and proceed to use Covidence
Creating a review using the Wayne State University Library System’s institutional license
After clicking the link “Create new review” you will have the option to use your personal account license or select the Wayne State University Library System account.
Reviews created under the institutional license will be visible to the administrators of the Wayne State University Library System Covidence account. Your personal account review(s) will only be seen by you.
Once you have created a review or accepted an invitation to another Wayne State University Library System account review, the title will appear in a separate section on your account homepage:
Getting started with Covidence
Logged into your Covidence account and need help? Click the question mark in the upper right hand corner to access support.
Working with review team members from other institutions?
See the Wayne State University Library System’s Systematic Review Guide for more information about inviting non-Wayne State University reviewers to your review through the Wayne State University Library System’s institutional license.