Features we're currently supporting
- Create and publish a data extraction template with text fields, single choice items, section headings and section subheadings.
- Create and publish a quality assessment template with domains.
- Quality assessment is optional.
- View your list of included studies.
- Merge included studies.
- Dual and single reviewer data extraction and quality assessment.
Updating a study’s extraction form once it has been opened. If you need to make changes to your extraction templates once it has been published you can do so at any time. Changes to your template will be applied to all studies, even those that have already been extracted. You will see the progress of the study updated once you select “publish”.
- Export data extraction and quality assessment to a CSV with each item in a column and each study in a row.
We currently don't support the following features. Please let us know if any of those are preventing you from moving forward.
- Tables in data extraction.
- Outcome specific domains, standalone prompting questions, grouping of domains or branching in quality assessment.
- Assigning a study's extraction to a different reviewer. Once a reviewer starts extracting a study, they are permanently assigned to it.
- Permissions. There's no way to restrict who can access the template, be an extractor for a study or do consensus.
- Adding PDFs to studies during Extraction. PDFs should be uploaded during full text review.
- Adding to or editing an included study's tags.
- Send a study from your included list, back to full text review.